Increased The Number of Requests 15 Times

Brand Development


Increase in Facebook Likes


Increase in Facebook Likes


Increase in Conversion Rate


When the client turned to us, they had an extremely negative social media image, which only got worse because their customers critiqued the quality of provided services in the comments under every post. The Internet connection service caused the most negativity. Such a poor reputation decreased the number of requests coming from social media.


  • Branding Strategy
  • Social Media Management
  • Mobile Marketing

The Content Strategy
We created the following sections, whose goal was to cover all the company activities maximally:
• staff training;
• work of the tech department;
• employees’ life;
• regional news;
• humor;
• services’ descriptions;
• live stories.

We added these sections to the schedule that contained no less than 2 posts per day, which always included a kind of dynamic content (videos, GIFs, slideshows, etc.). This content also interacted with the users by asking them questions, addressing them, and containing CTAs.

The Advertising Strategy
We used a conversion strategy for advertising campaigns which contained a detailed segmentation of the target audience, and enabled us to split-test the creatives on individual segments of this audience.

First, we tested Facebook, MyTarget, and VKontakte advertising platforms and analyzed the audience’s behavior on these platforms. After that we used Vkontakte and MyTarget channels for lead generation (getting service requests) andfor the brand’s PR promotion and image improvement.

We created advertising campaigns for MyTarget network that covered the Odnoklassniki social media and the portal. We segmented the campaigns for these platforms by formats (places of placement) and by gender.

We conducted an A/B testing of no less than 4 banner ads for each segment.

Parallel with the main campaigns targeted on a new audience, we set up remarketing, which enabled us to get requests that, on average, cost 2 times less than the ones from the main campaigns.

MyTarget and VKontakte allow displaying widescreen banner ads in the newsfeed of Odnoklassniki and VKontakte mobile apps. According to the results of the campaign, these platforms became our number one lead source.

We worked with branded and competitive search queries together with the keyword ones.

To increase the conversion coefficient, we conducted a daily statistics analysis for the previous day, along with the analysis of dynamics compared to the past period. As we accumulated the data, we excluded those parts of the audience that turned out to be ineffective for the client. For instance, for specific offers, these were people of a certain age and gender, and certain characteristics of their behavior online.


  • 9% Increase in Facebook Likes
  • 15,000 Increase in Facebook Likes
  • 634% Increase in Conversion Rate

1. We lowered the level of negativity 1,5 times.
2. We increased the number of service requests from 45 to 713 per month.
3. We increased the conversion coefficient from 0,41 to 3% (by 634%).
4. We increased the number of subscribers to 15 100.


The Client

Communications Equipment
~960 Employees

The Agency

Dnipro, Dnipropetrovska oblast
~35 Employees