Vitrazza originally worked with a larger digital marketing agency but was craving more individual attention and personalization. When that other agency couldn’t meet their SEO needs,
they approached Inflow about a long-term partnership.
From the start, Inflow’s focus was on the best opportunities for Vitrazza — which was why we initially recommended against SEO in favor of paid advertising opportunities. Before they committed to a long-term SEO investment, we advised pursuing strategies with a quicker result.
Eventually, Vitrazza was so pleased with our work that they expanded services to paid social advertising, paid advertising, and SEO.
*Paid Social Advertising*
Inflow applied our “See, Think, Do” full-funnel approach to paid ads:
- Tested high-production-value content against user-generated content for sales volume and ROAS
- Segmented seed audiences into lookalikes and increased budgets on winning ad sets
- Used influencers to reach new audiences and add social proof to the brand
- Continued remarketing efforts to reduce ad fatigue and increase returns
We focused our initial efforts on those emails with the most impact:
- Revamped four-part welcome flow for customer journey, with brand introduction, unique selling proposition, social proof, and personalized messaging.
- Amplified patriotic creative/copy and segmented send list for three-email Memorial Campaign
We used our tiered approach to paid ads to optimize and scale Vitrazza’s growth:
- Refocused spend on desktop searches for a higher chance of conversion
- Implemented more detailed geographic and demographic bid adjustments
- Replaced automated bids with data-driven and human-implemented bidding strategies
- Reallocated spend to higher-converting queries to drive sales
We tackled the biggest SEO opportunities:
- Pruned low-performing content
- Consolidated similar and duplicate content pages
- Re-optimized product pages with new titles, meta descriptions, product descriptions, images, and more
- Re-optimized content pages by: de-optimizing keyword-stuffed pages; targeting non-branded, high-intent search terms; rewriting headers, titles, meta descriptions, and more.
108.3% increase in total site revenue
131% increase in organic traffic
4.2x ROAS for paid social advertising
First $1 million sales month